Access to this website https://djebess.com (the ‘’Site’’) and using the content is liable to the terms and conditions listed below (the ‘’Modalities’’) that can be changed without notice.
The terms ‘’we’’ and ‘’our’’ report to Djebess.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bounded to the Modalities and you accept to respect them.
We reserve the right to modify the Site at any given moment and without notice, which can be the removal, the modification, the suspension or the cessation of any part of the Site. By accessing and using our Site, you agree to all modalities that have been given. You understand that we are not responsible to you or any other person for (i) any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the Site, (ii) any modification, suspension or interruption of the Site.
Use of our website
You agree to use our Site for legitimate purposes and for personal use only. The use of all or part of the Site, either by downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for purposes other than for personal and private use for a non-commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
Legal age of use
By accepting the Terms, you declare and affirm: (i) that you have reached at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and, (ii) that you have the legal capacity to conclude a contract.
Links to third-party websites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites or sites that are not owned or controlled by Djebess. Djebess assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites. We do not accept any responsibility that you may encounter by using its sites. We strongly encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any website that you visit.
User comments, feedback and other contributions
We reserve the right to prevent you from posting on our Site and to remove or delete any content we deem objectionable. You consent to this withdrawal or deletion and waive any claim against us related to this withdrawal od deletion of your content.
Errors and omissions
We try to keep, as much as possible, the accuracy and updating of the information contained on the Site. Please not that our Site may however contain typographical errs or inaccuracies and that it may not be complete or up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to modify or update the information at any given time without notice (even after processing and order). These errors, inaccuracies or omissions may be seen in the description, price, promotion and availability of our products, and we reserve the right to cancel and order or not to process it if an error has occurred in its price or in information related to its availability, within the limits imposed by law.
We will only accept merchandise returns in the following cases:
- We made an error in the order or the package was damaged during transportation. Contact Djebess within 2 working days after receiving the package to get a return slip. Keep the original packaging and it must not be opened in any way. Returns (if applicable) will only be made with a return slip.
- You have an allergic reaction to one of our products. Contact Djebess within 7 working days after receiving the package to get a return slip.
Any order placed after 3 p.m. will be considered the following day.
We attach a particular importance to the processing, confidentiality and security of your personal data. Faithful to this commitment, we base our confidentiality policy on the values defined by the Canadian Standards Association and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
The mention ‘’personal data’’ designates any information or any element of information which would make it possible to identify you directly of indirectly, by reference to a unique identification number or to one or more elements which are specific to him such as his last name, first name, date of birth, customer or order number, photo, etc.
We collect the following information:
- Your identity;
- Your email address;
- Your personal preferences about our products or our website;
- Your orders information, follow-up and invoices;
- Any information you may have to communicate to our customer service;
- Some health data if you report an allergic reaction to one of our products.
We process your data in order to:
- Allow you to create an account;
- Manage customer relations in the context of requests for information or complaints that you may send us via our website, our customer service or our social media pages;
- Manage our loyalty program;
- Offer adapted and personalized services;
- Subject to your consent: send you information about our offers, news and events on any communication media you may have selected;
- Manage your participation in the events you register for.
Please note that you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to request its erasure, to object to its processing for legitimate reasons and to obtain its limitation or portability as long as its applicable.
Our Site and its Modalities are governed and interpreted according to the laws of the province of Quebec in Canada.
The titles above are inserted for reference only and do not affect the construction or interpretation of the presented layouts.
Complaints and client suggestions
You can send us questions and demands about our confidentiality policy or our practices by using the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org