The beauty industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Beauty brands are constantly innovating and developing new products and services to meet the growing needs of consumers. However, beauty product manufacturers are not always careful about the ingredients they use. As a result, harmful chemicals are often found in many conventional cosmetic products.
Fortunately, people are now more aware of the impact their purchases have on the world. They have shifted their desire for cosmetic products to be in line with their values, so they are more likely to buy from companies dedicated to sustainability and ethical practices.
At Djebess, we are working to solve this problem. Our team works to create a more sustainable environment with eco-friendly products that are natural, organic, healthy and good for the skin.
We believe that we can all contribute to a more sustainable world. Here are some ways to make your beauty routine sustainable:
- Make sure your products don't contain harmful chemicals or ingredients (phthalates, parabens, etc.).
- Buy products manufactured locally or imported from countries where regulations are stricter than in your country, such as Canada.
- Buy products that use recycled materials (plastic bottles or paper packaging).
- Support brands that have taken steps toward sustainability.
- Buy from brands that use eco-friendly ingredients or ethically sourced materials.
I hope you find some of these tips useful, follow my videos on Instagram or Tiktok to continue the conversation !
Never tried our brand or any of our products? Now is the opportunity. Try our Discovery Box and get a sample of each of our four products available in our store.